Oberlo Verified suppliers and Oberlo suppliers generally do not accept returns. Refunds are being issued in the following cases without a need to return the item:
1. The incorrect item was received in terms of color, size, or model (evidence is needed).
2. The item is used, defective or in extremely poor quality (evidence is needed).
3. The estimated delivery time of the order has expired.
4. The shipment went missing.
For more information regarding the process of Returns and Refunds, check the Oberlo Marketplace Merchant Policy (section 7).
Note: If you dropship products from AliExpress, you can find their policy here.
Recommendations for Managing Returns And Refunds
- Go to the Shopify admin > Settings > Legal and from the Refund Policy section generate the policy template.
- Adjust the policy, according to the suppliers’ policy above and your needs.
- Add the Policy to your Shopify store.
- If any problem with the item occurs, use the Dispute Management system to clarify the situation with the supplier.
Since suppliers generally do not accept returns, we would recommend to accept returns to your home or office. If your customer wants to return an item, which is in a good quality, you will be able to reship such item to the new customer.