How to Pick Great Products to Sell
Oberlo features a wide variety of products which you can add to your store and begin selling.
Finding the best products for your store can still be a tough process, however, so here are a few tips which you can use to make better, faster decisions.
- Use the data points on the product listings to determine which products are best. You can find statistics on each product listing in Oberlo. They include:
- Star rating: Each product can have a rating from 1 to 5 stars. *The product rating data is taken from the product listing on AliExpress.
- Review count: This is the number of reviews which have been left for the product. This data helps you to understand how reliable the star rating is. *The product rating data is taken from the same product the supplier sells on AliExpress.
- Import count: This number allows you see the exact number of Oberlo users who have imported this product. This data not only shows how popular the product is but also the level of competition you are up against.
- Pageview count: The pageview count lets you see how many times a specific product has been viewed across all Shopify stores.
- Order count: This shows the number of orders received during specific time periods. Oberlo shows the order count for the last 30 days as well as the past 6 months. Order count statistics allow merchants to understand the popularly of a product as well as if the trend is on an upward climb or dying down.
2. You can filter search results to only include products from Oberlo Verified suppliers. Oberlo Verified suppliers are the top-performing suppliers on the Oberlo Marketplace that have been providing only the highest quality of service over a sustained period of time.
3. You can filter search results to only include products which are able to be shipped via your selected shipping option. You may look for products that can be shipped using various shipping methods, such as DHL, USPS and ePacket which offer more expedited delivery times.
How to Add Products to Your Shopify Store
Once you decide what products you want to sell, you can add them to your Shopify store by following the steps below:
- Go to the "Search Products" page within the Oberlo.
2. From here you can use the search tool, browse product categories or collections to locate your desired products.
3. To add a product, click the "Add to Import List" button.
4. Go to the "Import List" page to see view all of the products you had selected.
5. Customize your products and then click "Import to store", these products will now appear within your Shopify store.