Logging into Your Account Through Shopify
If your Oberlo account is connected to a Shopify store, then you can access your Oberlo account through Shopify:
1. From your Shopify admin, go to Apps.
2. Click on Oberlo.
Once you access Oberlo, you should create an Oberlo account password.
1. Click on your name at the bottom left corner and select Account.
2. In the Password section, click Change password.
3. In the New password field, enter your new password, and in the Confirm new password field repeat the password to confirm it.
4. Click Save password and then Save to save changes.
If you already have an Oberlo password, but want to change it, then type it in the Current password field and the new one in the Password and Confirm password fields.
Note: The password must contain at least 8 characters and consist of letters and numbers. Special characters are not accepted.
Logging into Your Account Through Oberlo
If your Oberlo account is not connected to a Shopify store, then go to app.oberlo.com/login and enter your Oberlo account credentials.
If you forgot your password, then you need to reset your Oberlo password:
1. Go to app.oberlo.com/login and click Forgot Password.
2. Enter your email address associated to your Oberlo account in the Email Address field.
3. Click Send Password Reset Link.
4. You're sent an email with a link to reset your password. In the email, click the provided link.
5. Enter your new password in the New Password and Confirm New Password fields.
6. Click Reset Password.
Note: The password must contain at least 7 characters and consist of letters and numbers. Special characters are not accepted.
No Access to Your Oberlo Account
Access to an Oberlo account is blocked when you:
- Uninstall Oberlo from Shopify.
- Close your Shopify store.
- Do not renew your Shopify subscription.
- Do not choose a Shopify subscription plan after your free trial ends.
Note: If you pause your Shopify store, you can still access your Oberlo account. To learn more about pausing a store click here.