In Oberlo, you can explore and find products to sell online. Once you decide what products you want to sell, you can add them to your Shopify store. You can add products directly from the Search Products page in Oberlo or you can add them by the AliExpress product ID or URL in the Import List page in Oberlo.
To import products directly from AliExpress, refer to the Importing Products from AliExpress.com article.
To add products, follow these steps:
1. In Oberlo, go to the Search Products page.
2. Search for products, browse product categories, and product collections to find your desired products.
3. Click Add to Import List to add a product to your Import List.
4. Go to the Import List page to view the products you have added.
5. Customize your products and then click Import to store. These products will now appear in your Shopify store.
To learn more about product customization, refer to the Customizing products article.
Import products by URL or ID
To add products by the AliExpress product URL or ID follow these steps:
1. In AliExpress, find a product you want to add to your store.
2. In your browser's address bar, copy the product URL or ID.
3. In Oberlo, go the Import List page.
4. Click Add by URL or ID.
5. Paste the product URL or ID in the appropriate field.
6. Click Add product.