Understanding the Override feature
Oberlo has an "Override" feature, which is used in several cases:
-If you want to change the supplier for the product.
-If you have already AliExpress products added to your Shopify store and you want to connect them to Oberlo.
-If you have accidentally unsynced the Shopify product from Oberlo and you want to sync them back.
The Process of Overriding the Product
1. Add new supplier's product to the Import List.
2. From the Import List, click "More actions" and "Select Product to Override".
3. From the pop-up menu, select your existing Shopify product.
4. If you want to replace the product title, description or images, mark the checkboxes below. If you do not mark these options, the product title, description and images will stay the same as in your existing Shopify product.
5. To complete the override process, click "Import And Override".
6. If you have any orders that haven't been ordered from the supplier, Oberlo will ask you to match product variants for those orders. For example, the old product variant "Blue" should be mapped with the new product variant "Blue".
Oberlo does not delete the product, which means that your product ID, product URL, and product statistics remain the same.
Oberlo replaces your existing product variants to the original defaults, so, do not forget to customize your variants if needed.