There are three reasons why Shopify orders do not show up on the Oberlo Orders page: payment status, application bug or the product is not synced with Oberlo.
Oberlo only shows orders which are Paid or Authorized in Shopify. However, for
Authorized orders you still have to capture the payment manually, otherwise you will not be able to place it in Oberlo. Mark the order as paid, and then check if it appears in Oberlo.
If you want to capture payments for future orders automatically, then go to the Shopify admin > Settings > Payment providers and choose the Automatically capture payment for orders option.
Due to the update bug, orders may not be added to Oberlo. To trigger the update, add a note to the order in Shopify and check if it has appeared in Oberlo after several minutes.
Product Is Not Synced With Oberlo
If none of the above reasons apply, it means that the product(s) is not synced with Oberlo. Oberlo doesn't show orders of products, that are not synced with Oberlo.
- The product was added without using the Oberlo import buttons;
- The product was duplicated in the Shopify admin;
- Product variants were created manually in the Shopify admin;
- All product variants were deleted in the Shopify admin;
- Products were exported and then imported to Shopify via a CSV file;
- The third-party (bundle, upsell) application was used, which modified product variants or created new products.
If you want your order to show up in Oberlo, then follow the steps below:
1. Override the product to re-sync it with Oberlo.
2. Edit your order in Shopify: add the newly synced product to the order and remove the old product.
3. Untick Send notification to customer, so that your customer would not receive a notification about this.
4. Finally, click Update order. It may take several minutes for your order to update in Oberlo.
If you are unable to edit an order, then you can either duplicate the order in Shopify or create a new draft order. Once you do this, a newly created order appears in Oberlo and you are able to purchase products from the supplier.