Sometimes when you place orders on AliExpress, they can get closed (canceled) by AliExpress. Usually, AliExpress closes orders to prevent fake or fraudulent activities. AliExpress may not know that you are dropshipping and when they see your orders to multiple customers in different locations they might consider it as a red flag.
In such cases, you need to reorder the products from the closed order, then submit an appeal for the closed orders to avoid them in the future. If the appeal does not help to prevent closed orders, then contact the AliExpress support for help.
On this page:
- Find a closed order
- Reorder the product
- Submit an appeal
- Contact the AliExpress support
Find a closed order
AliExpress does not send any notifications or emails about closed orders. Therefore, you need to check your AliExpress Orders page to see if there were any closed orders. When orders are closed, then their order status becomes Closed on the AliExpress Orders page.
If you want to get more information on why your order was closed, then click View Detail in the closed order on the AliExpress Orders page and see the reason in the Reminder section.
Reorder the product
If the order was closed for any reason, there is no way to reopen it, even if you contact AliExpress. In such cases, you need to reorder the product from your closed order:
1. In Oberlo, go the Orders page.
2. Find the closed order.
3. Click More actions and then Delete AliExpress order number.
4. Click Delete.
5. Click Order products to reorder your products from the closed order.
6. Place your order on AliExpress.
To learn more about order placement and fulfillment, refer to the Placing and fulfilling AliExpress product orders article.
Submit an appeal
If you want to prevent any closed orders in the future, then you need to submit an appeal for your existing closed order. Follow these steps to submit an appeal:
1. From the AliExpress Order page, go to the My Appeal tab.
2. Select the closed order.
3. Upload the following documents to the appeal:
- A clear picture of your credit card (cover all the numbers except for the last 4 digits)
- A clear picture of your Identity card/passport/driver’s license
- A scanned copy of your bank statement associated with the credit card you are using
4. Once you upload all of the required documents, then your appeal is submitted to the AliExpress support.
It may take 2-5 days to process your appeal. Once your appeal is accepted, then you will receive an email.
Contact the AliExpress support
In case the appeal process does not solve your issue and AliExpress continues to close your orders, then you need to contact the AliExpress support directly. To be able to chat with the AliExpress support agent, you need to get past the Eva bot:
1. On the main AliExpress page, click Help and Customer Service.
2. Scroll down and click Online Service.
3. In the chat field, type appeal.
4. Select Payment Failure.
5. Select Appeal (Card Verification) and then I cannot submit document.
6. Now click Chat with an agent now to initiate a live conversation with the support agent.
If you do not get an option to chat with an agent, then in the same window type appeal once more and select the same options.
Once you are connected with the AliExpress agent, then explain your issue in detail and provide any documents they ask for.