If you want to cancel your Oberlo account, then you can do it any time. You either have to uninstall Oberlo from your Shopify store or close your Shopify store.
If your Oberlo account is not connected to a Shopify store, then cancel it you have to reach out to the Support team.
Uninstall Oberlo from your Shopify store
If your Oberlo account is connected to a Shopify store and you want to cancel it, then you have to uninstall Oberlo from your Shopify store. When you uninstall Oberlo from your Shopify store, then your active Oberlo plan is automatically canceled.
However, after your paid (Grad or Boss) Oberlo plan is canceled, you are still able to access and use the current paid plan features and content until the end of your billing cycle. You can find the scheduled downgrade in the Your plan tab on the Account settings page.
As per the Oberlo Refund Policy, Oberlo does not refund any monthly payments that have already taken place.
To uninstall Oberlo from your Shopify store, follow these steps:
- From the Shopify admin, go to the Apps page.
- In the row where Oberlo is, click Delete.
- In the Select a location field, select a location in Shopify to inherit Oberlo’s app location inventory.
- In the dialog that appears, click Delete.
Close your Shopify store
If you do not want to run your online store anymore, then you can close it. Before you close your store, you have to pay any outstanding charges. Once you close your Shopify store then your active Oberlo plan is automatically canceled.
To close your Shopify store, follow these steps:
- From the Shopify admin, go to the Settings page.
- Click Plans and permissions.
- From the Store status section, select Sell or close.
- Click Close store.
- Enter your store’s password and click Confirm.
Instead of closing your store, you can take a break from your business without losing information and pay no monthly fee. To do that you have to pause your store. To learn more, refer to the Pausing your Oberlo account article.