If you want to cancel your Oberlo account, then you can do it any time. You can either uninstall the Oberlo app from your Shopify store or close your Shopify store.
If your Oberlo account is not connected to a Shopify store, then to cancel it you need to contact the Oberlo Support team.
On this page:
Uninstall Oberlo from your Shopify store
If your Oberlo account is connected to a Shopify store and you want to cancel it, then you have to uninstall the Oberlo app from your Shopify store.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Apps.
- Click Delete next to Oberlo.
- In the Select a location field, select a location in Shopify to inherit Oberlo’s app location inventory.
- Click Delete.
When you uninstall Oberlo from your Shopify store, then your active Oberlo paid plan is automatically canceled. You're still able to access and use the current paid plan features and content until the end of your billing cycle. You can find the scheduled downgrade in the Your plan tab on the Account settings page.
Note: As per the Oberlo Refund Policy, Oberlo does not refund any monthly payments that have already taken place.
Close your Shopify store
If you don't want to run your online store anymore, then you can close it. Before you close your store, you have to pay any outstanding charges. Once you close your Shopify store then your active Oberlo plan is automatically canceled.
- From your Shopify admin, go Settings > Plan and permissions.
- From the Store status section, click Sell or close.
- Click Close store.
- Enter your store’s password and click Confirm.
Instead of closing your store, you can pause your Shopify store without losing information and paying no monthly fee.