The COVID-19 (corona virus) pandemic has affected dropshipping businesses and suppliers across the world. Some suppliers, warehouses and delivery companies do not operate at the full capacity. As a result, this may cause some order delays.
To have a better understanding of what’s currently happening with the order fulfillment and delivery, you can check the interactive chart in our blog article. This chart provides you with a brief overview of which suppliers continue to fulfill orders and the average product delivery time to certain countries.
Furthermore, you can contact your AliExpress suppliers and check with them directly if they can ship orders on time. For more information, refer to the How Can I Contact a Supplier? article.
To get the right context and information on how COVID-19 affects dropshipping and how you can manage your business during these challenging times check our resources on COVID-19 below.
- What Does Covid-19 Coronavirus Mean For Dropshipping?
- Delivery and Supplier Data: How Reliable Is Your Supplier?
- Here Are the Fastest Growing Categories and Highest Selling Products Right Now
- 5 Steps Business Owners Can Take Now to Improve Cash Flow During COVID
- Changing Products and Adjusting Copy on Your Online Store During Coronavirus (and Other Major Events)
- 5 Reasons I Believe My Business Will Survive COVID-19
- How Coronavirus is Affecting Dropshippers | Everything You Need to Know | Oberlo
- How to Make Money Online in the COVID-19 Economy
- Are Suppliers Shipping Again? | Oberlo Aliexpress Dropshipping 2020
- Shipping Times to the US, UK, and More | Dropshipping and Coronavirus
- Ecommerce During the Coronavirus Pandemic: Expert Entrepreneurs Share Their Experiences
- 10 Things to Do If Your Online Business Is on Hold
- Getting the most out of every penny when you launch your store
- What’s Actually Selling in the “New Economy.” Plus, Launching in a Recession.
- The Right Way to Grow a Business Today (Spoiler: Bigger Isn’t Always Better)
- Are digital nomads in trouble? Well, not exactly.