Oberlo does not have a feature that would easily transfer products from one Oberlo account to another one. However, you can use the AliExpress Wish List feature as a workaround. You can easily add products to your Wish List from account “A” and then import these products from the Wish List to account “B”.
However, your created product titles and descriptions will not be transferred, therefore, you will have to copy-paste them manually. To use this workaround you need to have an AliExpress account and the Oberlo Chrome Extension installed in your browser.
To move products from one account to another, follow the steps below:
1. Log into your AliExpress account.
2. Open your Oberlo account from which you want to transfer products.
3. Go to the Products page.
4. Select the product and click Open Original.
5. Click the heart icon on the AliExpress product page to add the product to your Wish List.
Repeat this process for every product you want to transfer.
6. Once you add all products to your AliExpress Wish List, then log into your Oberlo account to which you want to transfer your products.
7. Go to your Wish List on AliExpress.
8. Click Add to Oberlo next to every product to import them to your new Oberlo account.
These products will appear on the Import List page in Oberlo. You can customize your products and then import them to your new Shopify store.
It’s important to know that you can only have one Oberlo account per Shopify store. For example, if you want to connect a new Oberlo account to your old Shopify store that already has an Oberlo account associated with it, then you will not be able to do that. In such a case, you need to create a new Shopify store and connect your new Oberlo account to it. To learn more, refer to the Connecting an Oberlo account to a Shopify store article.