Google Chrome has released some changes on their browser that are gradually being rolled out to the users. This new change may negatively affect the product ordering and fulfillment process with Oberlo.
While Oberlo is working on the long term solution to adapt to the new Google Chrome browser change, you can use some workarounds listed bellow. We are very sorry for the inconveniences caused, we appreciate your patience.
Order Status Remains "To Order" After the Order Is Placed
If you try to place an AliExpress product order with Oberlo and your placed order remains in the yellow "To Order" status in Oberlo, follow the steps below:
1. From the My Orders page on AliExpress, next to the order, copy the Order ID.
2. Go to the Orders page in Oberlo and next to the same order click Add Ali No and paste the copied number.
3. Click Save to save changes. Your order status will change from To Order to In Processing. From that moment, use the blue Get Tracking Code button to sync order information from AliExpress.
Cannot Fulfill and Sync Orders
When you try to use the Sync all orders, Sync this page or Send Details buttons on the My Orders page on AliExpress to sync order information back to Oberlo, you may get an error message.
As a workaround solution, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Orders page in Oberlo.
2. Next to the desired order to fulfill, click Get Tracking Code. You order will become Shipped and the tracking code will appear in Oberlo and Shopify.
Note: If the Get Tracking Code button does not work for you, then click Mark as Shipped and paste the tracking code manually.
If you need additional help setting this up or are still facing the issue syncing your AliExpress product orders feel free to reach out to our Customer Success team.
We are happy to help!