You can update your order's shipping address only if the order is not placed yet.
If you need to change an order's shipping address, then you can do that in your Shopify admin. When you change the shipping address it's updated in Oberlo automatically.
To update your order's shipping address follow these steps:
1. From your Shopify admin, go to the Orders page.
2. Click the order that you want to update.
3. In the Shipping address section, click Edit.
4. Update the shipping information and click Save.
5. Go to Oberlo > Orders page.
6. Click on your customer's name to check if the shipping address has been updated.
If you need to change a shipping address for an order that's already been placed, then you can contact the supplier and ask them to change the shipping address. If the supplier hasn't shipped your order yet, then they should be able to change the shipping address.